Production the creation of goods and services.
Organizing to produce goods and services
- Production/ operations
- Finance/ accounting
- To study how people organize themselves for productive enterprise.
- To know how goods and services are produced.
- To understand what operations manager do.
- It is such a costly part of an organization.
- can be resold
- can be inventoried
- some aspects of quality are measurable
- easy to automate
- Reselling is unusual
- Many service cannot be inventoried
- Quality are difficult to measured
- Difficult to automate
- Selling is often a part of the service